(click on the appropriate RED link to open up each form)
- It is parents and teachers working together to make Lighthouse Christian School (LCS) an exceptional school for our students.
- We carry out activities that support the educational and spiritual experience of our students.
- We host social and fun events for families and staff to build a strong sense of community.
- We sponsor fundraisers that provide funding for school improvements.
- We organize Room Parents who help teachers with various classroom events.
- It is a rewarding way to stay current and involved in what’s happening at LCS!
Ways to support the PTL
As a member ~ Your membership not only supports the PTL financially, but it grants you a stake in the future of the organization and its impact on the school. (Dues are $40 per family.)
Serve as a committee chairperson ~ Taking the lead can be a very rewarding experience. New faces and fresh ideas are always welcome and appreciated.
Attend special events and fundraisers ~ Don’t miss out! These events raise funds to support the PTL’s programs and are a great way to get to know your school, the staff and the students.
Volunteer for special events and fundraisers ~ Volunteers are the backbone of the PTL; always needed and greatly appreciated. Get involved and stay connected with the school. Each family is required to donate 20 hours of their time to PTL events. $20/hr will be charged for any uncompleted hours.
Provide feedback about the PTL ~ If there’s something you’d like to say, we’d like to hear it! Comments, questions and concerns are always welcome.
Communication ~ Communication is the key to any good relationship. Here are the various methods we use to communicate with your family.
Our 2016 - 2017 PTL Officers
Gina Cabrera (President)
Mary Soltesz (Vice President)
Dalila Dias (Secretary)
Kate Huck (Treasurer)
Sonja Jeffers (Room Mom Coordinator)
2017/18 School Board
Daniel Lubbers (Chair)
Derek Skiba (VChair)
Susie Miller (Secretary)
Gina Cabrera PTL Rep